Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Eventually....

I'll actually have pictures available, but at least I remembered to blog!

This week has been a whirlwind of marking things off my to do list! I've gotten a flat tire fixed, an oil change, seen my mom during a 3 hour layover at our airport, gone to the bank, taken shoes back, cooked 2 brand new recipes, and even cleaned the house. Yeah, I still have a stack of bills to pay, go back to the bank, buy Hunter some new shoes for school, clean the kitchen, do some laundry, and so much more! LOL! Welcome to being a mom and a home engineer!

But....I've also played "Go Fish" with my kids, had a slumber party with M-along with a few hands of "Old Maid' and Sorry Sliders. I've taken the kids, plus a friend to see Cats and Dogs: Revenge of Kitty Galore and eaten lunch with Heath at the hospital! Sometimes it's fun to be a mom!

I guess I should stop blogging and start the dishes. I need to get H to feed the dogs and put a load of laundry in! Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment