Thursday, April 14, 2011

Tag, You're it!

I've been tagged! I've never been tagged before, or at least not since playing Tag in Elementary school!?!? ha!  My baby sister's BFF Adrienne (31 flavors) tagged me!?!? She's got a great blog if you haven't read her before!

Places I Go:
1. Target (too much, seriously)
2. Altamont Little League Baseball fields
3. my kids' elementary school
4. Chili's (it's the closest restaurant and we eat there lots!)

Favorite Smells:
1. a Fresh baby!?!?
2. my mom's pot roast
3. rain (seriously, you can't smell rain like you can here in Albuquerque or West Texas, probably dryer places versus humid places)
4. Vanilla

TV Shows:
1.  the Good Wife
2.  Castle
3.  Friends (still)
4.  Hawaii 5-0

Movies:
1.  Up!
2.  Giant
3.  The Proposal
4.  Dirty Dancing

Recommendations:
1. Have a laugh fest...with your friends and family, just start laughing, you won't be able to stop!
2. Enjoy the everyday, small things!
3. Make a small to-do list so it's easier to mark everything off!
4. Take a picture of someone you love today!

Favorite Things To Do:
1. Cook and eat (I also like to eat things other people cook to)
2. Play Craps...yes, i love to gamble
3. Watch a baseball game
4.  Take pictures!?!? (Sorry I had to steal this Age!)

Dislikes:
1. Being sick
2. Waking up in the middle of the night for any reason
3. Rude, self-adsorbed people
4. Repetitive noises.

Friends To Tag:  (This means you answer these same questions on your blog!)
1. Emilee at More Love More Joy
2. Sarah at Life {Sweet} Life
3. Tracey at Knitting with Pencils
4. Amber at Am's Jamboree

No comments:

Post a Comment