Sunday, October 17, 2010

Seasonal Decor...

Am I the only person in the blog-world that doesn't do Halloween decor? I mean truth...the only thing about Halloween I like is the dressing up and pumpkins....oh, and the candy corn! I'm not into skulls and skeletons, witches and brew, gravestones and ghosts. Am I the only one that doesn't want this depressing stuff around my house to look at all the time?

I don't let my kids dress up in scary costumes, no witches, gremlins, not even the "black" spiderman costume! I like the cheerful stuff around here! 

My fall decor this year consists of a basket on my coffee table with some fall veggies like pumpkins and squash...and the truth is, I'm completely hapy with that! (and this isn't a great picture of it either!)


I'll save my re-decorating my house for Christmas...and that will happen before T'giving! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment