Thursday, October 14, 2010

What to do on a sick day...

So, M is still sick. She has a throat infection, and I cannot get her fever to go away! So for two days, we've snuggled in the big chair, watched tv and movies...gotta love it. I probably should get the dishes done, but instead, I did a speed scrap this morning. I love the page that I ended up with! I used JennCk's Everyday Wishes. She's guesting this month at SM and I love this kit! So beautiful! (oh, and my fav templates...WM[Squared]'s Got Curves V2)

I took these pictures of Madysen last week at the park. I am taking this photography class at Jessica Sprague and wanted to play with the manual setting. I think they turned out okay, might be a little dark, but I'm loving this page I did with them! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment