Sunday, March 20, 2011

Copy Cat Blogger

I'm coppying this from my online friend Christine. (We actually did get to meet IRL!?!?) I thought I'd copy so I'll get back into the habit of blogging! 

A. Age: 36
B. Bed size: king
C. Chore you dislike: cleaning, any type, I don't discriminate!
E. Essential start to your day: waking up...very important to actually get out of bed
F. Favorite color: lime green and purple...for different reasons.
G. Gold or silver: Silver. 
H. Height: 5' 3.5"
I. Instruments you play(ed): i took piano lessons as a child..was never any good
J. Job title: Home Engineer (that is what my friend Syl calls it)
K. Kids: 2--H is 10; M turned 6 last week!?!?!?
L. Live: in Albuquerque, but grew up in Texas
M. Mom’s name: Kreta...unique and original. If someone called the house and couldn't pronounce it, they didn't need to talk to her!
N. Nicknames: Mom, mommy, Heether, dork
O. Overnight hospital stays: gal bladder, babies, pneumonia when i was 7
P. Pet peeves: repetitive noises made by other people....uuuggg! people talking on cell phones while driving and not paying attention to the speed or their surroundings! People don't text or talk w/o bluetooth while driving!
Q. Quote from a movie: "AAAssss yyyOOOOOuuuu WiiiiiisssshhhhhH!" (princess bride) or how bout "Wuv, Wuv is what bwings us togeder today." awesome.
S. Siblings: two sisters: Robyn and Amber (love and miss you gals!)
T. Time you wake up: 8:00 am (kids don't go to school till 8:50!) I'm not a morning person!
U. Underwear: cotton? not sure how to answer this!?!?
V. Vegetables you don’t like: chick peas, english peas...okay, peas in general!
W. What makes you run late: getting distracted while I'm trying to leave the house...I hate being late, and am not late very often to anything.
X. X-rays you’ve had: chest, teeth, gall bladder...
Y. Yummy food you make: Texas Trash, Pork Tenderloin, sausage balls, mac and cheese (trust me), I won't bore you, love to cook!
Z. Zoo animal favorites: giraffes

1 comment:

  1. nice list! funny that you copied me! sometimes i wonder if anyone even reads my blog!

    ReplyDelete