Thursday, March 10, 2011

One more sleeps

We leave tomorrow for Florida. We embark the Disney Magic Saturday afternoon!?!? I cannot wait!?!? I have a few more things to do tonight, but am currently syncing my iPhone so my book, music, and movies are on there! I thought I'd try something new today on here...it's a list thing I got from someone....I think Cinna from SM! So here goes!

Today's List:
listening: to M hum a song from The Little Mermaid (we are all Disney around here this week!) while taking a shower
watching: Heath put a screen protector on his new camera
eating: nothing right now, but ate Chili's for dinner (my kitchen is closed till after Spring Break)
drinking: margarita for dinner
wearing: hoody (tshirt weight) and cargo capri pants
feeling: EXCITED and anxious
weather: not a cloud in the sky, low 60s today, beautiful!
wanting: to go to bed and sleep all night, but I won't because I never sleep well the night before traveling
needing: to finish packing
thinking: we're going to have a BLAST!?!? WOO HOO!
wondering: how I'll do without watching March Madness this week!?!? YIKES I wonder if I'll catch a game or two on the ship!

Oh, and number 2...I'm wondering/pondering...how the HECK the NCAA could suspend Perry Jones III!?!?!? but let Cam Newton play after his dad wanted six figures for his son to play!?!? WHAT!?!? If you need to know more, here is a great article. It's bull I tell ya!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment