Monday, February 1, 2010

{day 32 of 365}

OMG, we are finished with one month, and I'm not doing half bad!

Catching Up:

Pics from Day 28: we built a snowman instead of sledding. it was great fun!


Day 29 Jan 29 {2010} I am not sure if I remember this day! aahh! Let's see, I'm still not feeling well, but I get everything released with my new February mini kit. Then, I sit around all day, doing nothing, seriously. Here is M, outside with her "big blankie" and snow boots trying to find the grapes we left out the day before. Apparently, she was desperate for grapes! It was COLD out there!!! Friday night, the kids and I ordered pizza and watched two more episodes of Chuck. Then, bed for us all!
Day 30 Jan 30 {2010} H, M, and Heath went to Santa Fe for their ski day. Heath got new skis and LOVES them! Even texted me to tell me! I went to get my hair cut and colored. Feel much better! I then went to sign the kids up for Little League. H will play player pitch minors while M plays TBall. Then, I drove over to the Apple Store to check out the new iMac. Wow. That's all I can say! I got home just in time to watch my Baylor Bears UPSET #6 U of Texas!!! How fun was that game! I've gotta tell you though, we should have one much bigger! I won't tell you the things I was screaming at the refs on tv. Let's just say it was good my kids were skiing!
When they got home, Heath was sick with some stomach bug, not good. I went to bed at like 9. I was tired after all that basketball. Hunter and I also watched Kansas/KState.


Day 31 Jan 31 {2010} Look at this...it should tell you nearly everything about my day (except for the 3 hours i spent looking for a refrigerator box and that I watched Confessions of a Shopaholic--not even close to as good as the book-- and Brothers&Sisters; plus the Baylor Lady Bears)

Hunter now has the stomach bug that Heath had.

Day 32 Feb 1 {2010} Well, H still is at home with the stomach bug. As I write this, I think he's getting better. I finally found a freezer box for H's school project. It's all good, but not i have to finish it by Wednesday! He's creating a "doctor's office" as he's going to be the class doctor next week for their community simulation. I am about to wake Heath up, we need to run to Lowe's then to grab some supper. Maybe I should figure out what I'm going to make. Or, maybe we'll just grab something on the way to Lowes.

No comments:

Post a Comment