Monday, May 24, 2010

Menu Plan Monday {May 24}

First, I must say Happy Birthday Dad! He doesn't read my blog, but I needed to give him a shout out! And, as my older sister said on his facebook page...( I wish I'd thought it and said it first)...Hope you have a year full of BU championships, exciting vacations, and birdies! That pretty much sums my dad up right there...Baylor, travel and golf! LOL


And, on to my menu for the week. I totally went to the grocery store this afternoon and pray I got everything I need! I'm not feeling well, but had to get some food in the house!


Monday: Saucy Skillet Pasta (though, I am thinking of delaying this till tomorrow and us going out tonight.)
Tuesday: out to eat
Wednesday: kids: meatball subs before baseball; Heath and I: green chili burgers at baseball (trust me, these are YUMMY!)
Thursday: Too Much Tennis Chicken (recipe below)
Friday: Beer Butt Chicken
Saturday: Pork Tenderloin


Too Much Tennis Chicken (my mother in laws recipe)
8 chicken breasts
8 slices of swiss cheese
1 can crm of chicken soup
1/4 c dry white wine
1 cup herb-seasoned stuffing mix (I use Pepperidge Farm)
1/4 c butter


In a greased 9x13 pan, place chicken and top with cheese. 


Combine soup and wine (Sometimes I double...I'm just saying). Spoon over chicken. Sprinkle stuffing over soup mixutre. Then, drizzle melted butter.


Cook at 350 for 45-50 minutes


(I usually serve with mashed potatoes and another veggie!)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment