Sunday, January 30, 2011

Day 7-Favorite movies

I love movies. Heath and I play movie trivia with songs and quotes. We watch at least a movie a day through Netflix, Directv, or iTunes! ha!?!? And, of course, I have a handful of favorite movies. I like nearly every type of movie, but NO scary movies in our house! I just don't get why people like to be scared.) And to actually name and identify them is a bit harder for me!

I'll start with movies that came to my brain immediately..because I watch them over and over again with no hesitation:

The Holiday (I own this movie and watched it at least 5 times over the Xmas holiday season. Kate Winslet is one of my favorites!)

Sense and Sensibility (I think it has something to do with a love story with three sister...and guess who plays the middle sister?!?! LOL)

And, I have to include Disney Movies!?!?
Sleeping Beauty

But, I REALLY fell in love with Princess and the Frog and it's music! LOVE!

The Blindside (I just love this story!)

Remember the Titans (I told you I love football!) 

Giant (My mom was in this movie as a little girl and I've always loved watching it!?!) 

And, the last one I'll pick is...
Fried Green Tomatoes



I really do not like having to pick favorite movies...because I like a lot of movies. It might depend on my mood!?!? If I posted this tomorrow, it might be a different list! Heath and I just saw "No Strings Attached" and I laughed till my sides hurt-great movie, not suitable for kids tho! I also like mystery type movies...I watched Sixth Sense again the other night and forgot what a great movie it was!?!? So, please know...these movies just scratch the service on my love of movies!?!?


3 comments:

  1. I love reading everyone's movie favorites. I think you it's interesting what movies people pick as their favorites over all others. You've got a lot of sappy ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, it was a ges since I watched Green fried tomatoes but I remember I liked it! The Holiday is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. though i haven't seen most of these, they seem to really fit you.

    ReplyDelete