Monday, April 5, 2010

A summary and quick catch up...I'm behind!

A quick summary

Day 84 March 25 {2010} Flew to Houston after a full day of school.


Day 85 March 26 {2010} Supper at Pappasitos and Baylor Sweet Sixteen victory over St. Mary's!

Day 86 March 27 {2010} Spent the day at Aunt Janet and Uncle Gary's; kids played in the hot tub; we watched Lady Bears defeat Tennessee in the Sweet Sixteen!

Day 87 March 28 {2010} I never thought this day would come, never even wished for it, didn't know I should have! Baylor plays Duke in the Elite 8! Was so fun , so fun...one of my top experiences in life. Sad BU lost, but so proud of my school and those boys!

Day 88 march 29 {2010} woke up way too early for a flight. way to early. Watched the Baylor Lady Bears defeat Duke in the Elite 8 to move on to the Final Four! Slept on the couch with M...who is sick

Day 89 March 30 {2010} Kept M home from school. My baby sister's birthday! Practice for H's baseball.

Day 90 March 31 {2010} H home from school early. M's tball practice. Packed for trip home.

Day 91 April 1 {2010} Ran around with errands, picked up kids, flight to dallas, dinner and fun with Phillips family. I love and miss them so much!

Day 92 April 2 {2010} Hanging with my sisters!!! Mani/pedis! Aunt and Cousin Jenni come to Waco; George's for dinner!

Day 93 April 3 {2010} Amber's wedding shower, nap, bachellorette party! So fun!

Day 94 April 4 {2010} Easter lunch with Nays, saw Heath's memaw and pawpaw! Egg hunt at mom and dad's; Watched Lady Bears put up a great fight vs. UConn in Final Four! Can't wait to watch you ladies next year!!

Day 95 April 5 {2010} have I mentioned my family is sick...hoping allergies. I'm exhausted. Now I'm blogging and watching Duke v. Butler! GO Bulldogs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment