Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 10-Something you're afraid of

I was raised to live without fear...as much as possible. Don't get me wrong. I get anxious about things, and I truly am scared of snakes, but I try not to THINK about and harp on things that I'm afraid of.  I was the sister who checked the closets at night to make sure there wasn't a monster in them...I guess I've always been this way. So maybe I wasn't raised this way, maybe I was born this way.

More than anything, I am afraid of something happening to any of my family...but especially Heath and the kids. It's as simple as that.

And, I really don't want to burn in a fire or drown. Those both make me a little queasy.

I guess other than that, I try not to think about bad things happening that make me afraid.

Oh, but I am very conscious of someone not liking me...I'm afraid of rejection. So, there you go! I am afraid. :)

2 comments:

  1. This list could sooo be mine too! I was also the brave sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always thought I was the brave sister too. Not the stronger one, just the braver (is that a word) one.
    Rejection, that's a good one. It's on my list too.

    ReplyDelete