Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 12-What you believe

What I believe...I only know one way to answer this.
  • I believe in Jesus. 
  • I believe He died for my sins b/c I'm far from perfect!
  • I believe He forgives me and loves me unconditionally. (and everyone else.)
  • I believe I'm supposed to live by the fruits of the spirit such as gentleness, kindness, love, patience, etc. 
  • I believe I'm supposed to treat others as I want to be treated.
  • I believe in I'm third (Kanakuk's motto
    • God First
    • Others Second
    • I'm Third
I think this just about sums it up. I have no idea how else to answer this. I DO Believe!

2 comments:

  1. I think you summed it up very nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you summed it up too. i actually came to see what you wrote as I am stuck on how to answer this without sounding, well you know.

    ReplyDelete