Thursday, February 24, 2011

{Thoughtful Thursday}

I rarely have deep thoughts-i'm not philosophical. In college, Vanessa and I used to leave Deep Thought messages on our answering machine...my favorite:
Why do they call him a cowboy when he rides a horse?

I am taking Mouse, Paper, Scissors class at JessicaSprague.com. I'm enjoying it so far.  We are doing observations of our lives. Here are a few that I have this week:

Day1
When I am stressed or having a bad day, I'm much harder on my kids
Teaching selfless behavior probably requires modelling.
I find comfort in just the idea of being creative.
H has an intuition when I've had a hard day--he always comes to snuggle.
There are few bad days that a Disney movie can't fix!

Day 2
My day goes much better when I have a to do list. A list for everything I need at every place I go. I'm a list girl.

Day 3
I have best friends and good friends, but as I thought about my relationship with each of these awesome ladies, I realized, I'm still only a part of myself with each of these persons. I tend to leave out one part of myself with each of them...different parts with each of them. I am truly only my whole and complete "self" with my husband, Heath. He IS the love of my life, my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment