Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Day 17-Something you're looking forward to

Something I look foward to...is a long list. Heck, I look forward to tonight to watch Baylor Basketball on tv! LOL...

Here is my list off the top of my head--I just realized (after proofreading) that all of these are travel related!
  • Presidents Day weekend, my in-laws come and we are going to Crested Butte...my kids and men will ski while Molly and I scrap the days away!?!?
  • Spring Break Baby! We are headed on a Disney cruise! And, my baby girl turns 6!!! WOW!
  • Heath and I are going to Vegas for my birthday!
  • April 21 or 22, I'll head to Texas to welcome my new nephew into this world!?!? 
  • June: Hunter goes to the greatest camp in the world! Kanakuk! 
Those are just the ones for the next few months. I live my life looking forward to things, and seriously, some things are super silly and small....like taking a picture of one of my kids! Or a Science Fair project being finished! Or a weekend that Heath doesn't have to work. I'm simple to please, seriously! 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have some real fun things coming up. Lots to look forward to. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo. Vegas... I so want to visit there! I love crusies... they are an awesome way to travel!

    ReplyDelete