Thursday, February 3, 2011

Day 11-Favorite TV shows

I love TV, we have 2 DVRs and use them both...I saw someone else's post this morning, and she did it by day of the week. I'm sorry that I can't remember who at this point. But, I'm copying her!?!?

Sunday:
NFL Football
Brothers and Sisters

Monday:
Chuck
Hawaii 5-0
Castle

Tuesday:
NCIS
NCIS-LA
Good Wife (this is one of my top favorites! The script, acting, actors, awesome!)

Wednesday:
we don't watch much, sometimes basketball and others Minute to Win It
Survivor...it'll be on soon. I've watched it for years, love it!

Thursday:
Big Bang Theory (I've just discovered this, but am about to watch on Netflix so I can catch up)
Mentalist (I LOVE Simon Baker! L.O.V.E.)
Grey's Anatomy
Private Practice

Friday:
The Defenders (love this new court drama!)

I guess we don't watch any shows on Saturdays. ha! (Outside of College Game Day during football season)

Nearly Daily I watch:  (when I catch them, not religiously)
Today Show (love Hoda and Kathie Lee the most)
The Talk
Young and the Restless
Jeopardy
Wheel of Fortune

I have to tell you...I MISS my favorite show, probably of all time...Friends. Every once in a while, I will catch it on rerun, and it just makes me sad because I miss it!

1 comment: