Saturday, February 26, 2011

{Sit-Around Saturday}

So, our prompt for Saturdays are the everyday things around the house or in your life.

Today, it has been a lazy Saturday.  I slept late, thank you Heath! And, after Heath took H to baseball tryouts, I did a Speed Scrap at SM...here is my page:
I'm working on a book for M and my cousin's daughter from our trip to American Girl Place in Dallas last summer. Fun times!?!? Then after surfing a bit on the net, I did my project for the weekend for my Mouse, Paper, Scissors hybrid class at JessicaSprague.com. We've been doing observations. (See Thursday's post) And, this is my observation notebook.
Isn't it cute!?!? Thank you Heidi Swapp for the cute design!?!?

Tonight we go to a watch party of Baylor folks in Albuquerque! Hope we get to watch them win!?!? Sic 'em Bears!  Gotta get dressed now!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment