Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 22-What's in your makeup bag

My makeup bag...It's pretty boring! In fact, I don't have a "bag" per-say...I keep it in my drawer. I don't carry makeup in my purse, outside of my lipgloss. Which I totally just remembered, I didn't include in my picture! YIKES!

Okay, so here it is...my make up "bag"

Let's start with the foundation...I use Merle Norman's Luxiva Lasting Foundation. And, seriously, it LASTS...like through swimming in a pool. You get it off with make up remover only. I only wear in on vacations and if I know I have a big long day and I need my make up on at the end of the day. I love this stuff. I wear it at Disney, through water rides and all...never moves. Love it!

On a daily basis I wear Merle Norman's Luxiva Ultra Powder Foundation (Ultra Cream). I also wear it as a powder over the above on big days!

Blush...Mac! Color is Margin (frost).
Eye shadow...OMGoodness...remember this photo?  It makes my heart skip a beat!


Okay, So I have 6 eye shadows I wear regularly! They are all Mac...because that is the BEST eye shadow ever. My two "base colors" are... Rice Paper and Jest. The darker colors are Sable, Corduroy, Trax, and Sumptuous Olive. EEEK! I have the 4 pack compact for traveling purposes (and space), but have the goal of expanding tot he 15 pack one! 

I also wear Mac eye liner...Duck and a green one that I can't remember the name of.
And, it's important for me to wear mascara! I've worn L'Oreal Voluminous waterproof Black for YEARS! I won't change. period.
I also wear Mac lip gloss...I have about 6 colors, I'm an addict.

I'm sure this information changed each and every one of your lives, but it was fun! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment